Hello!!! Happy New Year to everyone! I have been out of the loop this past month and a half. With being a flight attendant, the holiday season is the most hectic and busy time. Any spare moment I had during the craziness, was spent with my hubby or my family! I hope you all had a great holiday season and are starting the new year fresh and excited to conquer 2015!
One of the great adventures of 2014 came in December…Disney WORLD! This has been on Jake & I’s bucket list. We had both been to Disneyland in Los Angeles, but never the spectacular “World” of Disney. We went for 4 full days and were pretty determined to see it all. Also, our good friends Amy & Tyler were our co-conspirators for this whirlwind tour of all things Disney–you will see them sprinkled throughout the pictures below.
Day 1: The Magic Kingdom
Favorite Ride: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Favorite Show: Carousel of Progress
Favorite Food or Drink: Gaston’s Tavern, LeFou’s Brew (tastes like a frozen fruity cream soda with a delicious marshmallow flavored cream froth!) Sweet & yummy!!!
Our Awesome Dining Experience : Be Our Guest (in Beast’s Castle)
Must Sees: Cinderella’s Castle at Night (no brainer ;))
Other Tips & Suggestions:
- If you are not staying at a Disney Hotel, still get the Disney Magic Bands (they really come in handy and are so easy with the Disney App and Fast Passes). We actually bought them in the MCO airport Disney store when we arrived. They synced them right there!
- Tyler was our Fast Pass guru. We hardly waited in a single line and it was awesome! Make sure you prepare your three selections beforehand on the App or on the website. And continue to update them!
- There are some pretty awesome corn dog nuggets at Casey’s Corner on Main Street…great nibble food :).
- You don’t have to have a huge full-course meal at Be Our Guest (or any of the restaurants that need reservations). It’s great just to have some champagne and appetizers and soak up the atmosphere.
- Also–if you can’t get a reservation online, the morning of the day you want to go–walk up to the entrance of the restaurant, they should have someone there making a limited number of ‘day-of’ reservations. They fill up quickly!
Stay tuned for more pictures and tips! Tomorrow is Day 2: Animal Kingdom & EPCOT.