Back to baking! I have not done a lot of baking since we moved to our new place in Lakeview. Which makes me sad, because I love muffins, scones and breads! I started on my vacation time on Monday, so I was able to break that spell with these Peaches N’ Oats Muffins! I found them super yummy. The peaches were extra ripe, which made the muffins moist and flavorful. They are also very easy! I hope you get the chance to make them!
What you need:
1 Cup All-purpose Flour
1 Cup Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar (packed)
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 Cup (one stick) Butter-melted or very soft
1 Cup Sour Cream
1/4 Cup Whipping cream or milk (optional for extra moisture)
1 Cup of Peaches (cut into cubes)
~Makes 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take muffin tray and line with paper liners or spray with coconut oil or type of cooking oil to coat.
- Combine Flour, Oats, Brown Sugar & Baking Powder in large bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine Butter, Egg, Sour Cream and optional milk/whipping cream.
- Next combine the two bowls of ingredients, with adding the Peaches last gently with a spatula.
- Fill muffins tray so the batter almost reaches the top.
- For extra sweetness, add a large sprinkle of cinnamon sugar to the top of each muffin before baking. (just combing 1/4 cup sugar + 1tbs cinnamon).
- Cook for 16 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
The recipe revised from Damn Delicious.
Enjoy and Happy Adventures,